Welcome to the Playing With Networks Project!
The aim of the project is to train neural networks with real game play behaviour, in the form of a game replay, to recognize some psychological characteristics.
How you can contribute
A large amount of data is needed to train a neural network and you can contribute with your own!
- You can take the survey and upload some of your replays to help us train the network.
- You can invite your friends to take part to the study
giving them this link:
- The survey will take 10-15 minutes to complete.
- All the relevant information about the project and how to upload the files will be given during the survey.
- You will be asked to upload some of your game replays during the survey so it would be more practical to complete the survey on your gaming rig or to have your replays at hand (e.g. USB stick).
- At this stage we will use only Heroes of The Storm® replays. It is however possible that at a later time we will accept other games' replays as well.
- We are not associated with Blizzard Entertainment™ by any means.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
If you are interested in more technical/detailed information about the project you can read the full study proposal here.
The proposal have been accepted for the “New Approaches Toward
Conceptualizing and Assessing Personality”: Joint Special Issue
European Journal of Psychological Assessment
European Journal of Personality.
You can read the full call here.
The study is conducted by Giulio Ammannato under the supervision of Prof. Francesca Chiesi:
- Francesca Chiesi, Associate Professor at the Università degli Studi di Firenze
- Giulio Ammannato, psychologist and scholarship holder at the Università degli Studi di Firenze
If you have any additional question please feel free to contact us:
Thank you for your interest!